*A feature that I am going to run on Fridays (along with a daily outfit post) is called “Five for Friday.” I’ll be featuring five items from Target’s website that I am lusting after and feel could work wonders, if I had them in my daily wardrobe.
Guys, Target seems to have some amazing scarves for sale lately. I want them all. But as you all know, I am on a shopping ban until Christmas, which means imaginary shopping it is. Therefore, I declare this week’s Five for Friday’s feature to be ALL ABOUT SCARVES! So maybe you can buy them…and tell me about them…and mail them to me to let me
steal borrow them? You guys rock.
1. Oversized City Lights Blue scarf (I actually purchased this one before my ban and I can’t wait to see how pretty it is in person)
2. Mossimo Supply Tree scarf (colorful and almost a piece of art)
3. Gold Leaf scarf (super chic and would look great with black this holiday season!)
4. Oversized Black Sheep scarf (it is no secret that I love me some animal graphic items and this one has a hidden black sheep. Dorbs to the max!)
5. Oversized Map scarf (love the map and how great would this be for a friend who loves to travel?)
Tell me what you think about these scarves?! Do you like an item-specific Five for Friday?