As November comes to a close, I want to take a look back on all the cool things that happened to me this month. I went through my instagram posts (through my personal account and the Style On Target account). Seems to be heavy on warm drinks, sweaters/warm wear, fall leaves, and good eats, all of which are fine in my book.
- Target Review of this C9 Softshell Jacket
- At-home brunch of scrambled eggs and red velvet pancakes
- Fall sunset while riding in the car
- Perfection = winter sweaters from Target and red winter cups from Starbucks
- Fall forests in Brown County, Indiana
- Compliments from my Target coffee cup
- World record-setter Cooper – my dog – has successfully curled himself up into the tiniest ball of fur ever
- Bacon pancakes from The Original Pancake house
- Casual weekend wear on the blog
December is coming and I am ready for the holiday parties and family time and traditions. I hope you enjoyed your November!