*So a feature that I am going to run on Fridays (along with a daily outfit post) is called “Five for Friday.” I’ll be featuring five items from Target’s website that I am lusting after and feel could work wonders, if I had them in my daily wardrobe.
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I ate too much dessert…story of my life. I’m off to look online for Black Friday deals, as I am too much of a wimp to battle the crowds. The five items I picked this week reflect the sweater sale that Target has been running all week. 40% off sweaters!
1. Merona bow cardigan (put a bow on it, and I’ll probably want it)
2. Merona colorblock sweater (like your classic cable knits, but cooler)
3. Merona Peter Pan cardigan (sweet with the Peter Pan collar and cool with the studs)
4. Merona open cardigan (love a good black/white graphic print and this one seems pretty swell)
5. Mossimo graphic sweater (love the mixing of patterns on this one)
Enjoy this sales and the family time during this weekend, and this sweater filled Five for Friday!