This year I am thankful for…
- The Fiance who loves me through the ups and downs of our relationship, eats all the leftovers so I don’t have to, and gives the best hugs.
- Parents who love me even though I am spending Thanksgiving with my “new” family.
- A younger brother who lives the farthest away he has ever lived from me, but whom has never been a closer friend and confidant.
- Friends who are there and present and who know how to make a fool of themselves.
- A puppy who is healthy and very happy, especially when his favorite toy is being thrown for him.
- Readers like you!
- And a long list of other things that I could list for hours, because I am blessed!
Happy Thanksgiving all, to you and yours!