So a feature that I am going to run on Fridays (along with a daily outfit post) is called “Five for Friday.” I’ll be featuring five items from Target’s website that I am lusting after and feel could work wonders, if I had them in my daily wardrobe. The five I picked this week are a classic neutral bunch…
1. Merona velvet blazer (velvet seems to be making a splash this winter, and I really like the rich feel this navy one adds)
2. Mossimo leopard flats (bought these yesterday, actually, and can’t wait to wear them)
3. Merona chunky sweater (this is on its way to me via mail from Target.com, and I’m betting it is a cousin to the expensive LLBean sweaters)
4. Mossimo biker jacket (classically cool and this one looks a lot warmer than other ones I have seen)
5. Merona striped sweater (I also own this one, and it adds a Parisan feel to anything I rock with it. Love it.)
So those are my Five for Friday this week! Can’t wait to continued rocking some of these items in the blog!
What have you gotten recently from Target?