So a feature that I am going to run on Fridays (along with a daily outfit post) is called “Five for Friday.” I’ll be featuring five items from Target’s website that I am lusting after and feel could work wonders, if I had them in my daily wardrobe. The five I picked this week are…
1. Mossimo MB denim jacket (perfect staple piece for this great fall weather)
2. Merona kitten heels (being 5’9″, I love a good kitten heel for just a bit of added height and polish)
3. Merona belt (classic print that will be a staple piece for mixing and matching patterns)
4. Merona peplum shirt (I haven’t tried the peplum trend yet, but as soon as this goes on sale…I am)
5. Merona cardigan (I have about 30 of these cardigans…and still need this polka dot one for my collection!)
Too bad I am spending a weekend with the Fiance’s family this weekend, or I might be buying all of these up!