So a feature that I am going to run on Fridays (along with a daily outfit post) is called “Five for Friday.” I’ll be featuring five items from Target’s website that I am lusting after and feel could work wonders, if I had them in my daily wardrobe. This was a little late, but still worth it? The five I picked this week are all Merona brand and all awesome…
1. Merona blazer (true confession, I now own this blazer in 5 colors and have asked for 2 more for Christmas!)
2. Merona two-tone boots (love the mixture of black and brown and also am asking for these for Christmas)
3. Merona bird sweater (animal graphic sweaters are still SO on trend this year)
4. Merona pencil skirt (a true red that will help you “pop” in an office setting)
5. Merona purse (cute crossbody purse that looks more expensive that it actually is!)
Happy shopping, and I didn’t mean for it, but these all would work together in an outfit!