So a feature that I am going to run on Fridays (along with a daily outfit post) is called “Five for Friday.” I’ll be featuring five items from Target’s website that I am lusting after and feel could work wonders, if I had them in my daily wardrobe. The five I picked this week are…
1. Merona striped knit blazer (so preppy, but such a cool color combo)
2. Mossimo black ankle boots (love the mixture of black and brown and the leather wrap gives it an extra uniqueness)
3. Merona animal print skirt (it is no secret that I love Merona pencil skirts and this one will be timeless forever and ever)
4. Mossimo blue raglan shirt (I love comfy shirts and this one looks so easy to wear. Plus I think it would go with my “blue print” skirt seen here)
5. Floral/Striped reversible belt (I’ve told one of best friends that this is “our” belt since it features stripes – my favorite – and florals – her favorite)
So those are my first Five for Friday. Good thing I get paid today!